Kick off the creative day with clay magnet making workshop, where your child will learn how to express designs in mixing colors and turn them into a magnet. Then, using extensive materials, unleash D.I.Y. skills with their very own slime.
In this creative session, children may experiment with their handmade borax-free slime with provided slime add-ons. The workshop allows your child to learn physio-social and physical skills by practising physical skills like grip control, motor coordination, and spatial awareness.
Give your child the chance to improve their thinking and communication skills by decorating and making decisions of the colours, shapes, design you want.
Location: The Craftroom by Soaprise, 41 Temple Street, #02-01, S058586. Chinatown MRT station - Exit A (3 mins walk)
Bring home: One (1) Clay Magnet One (1) tub of Slime
Updated as of 21 July 2021! In the light back to phrase 2 (heightened alert) SG Covid-19 measures, we have returned to the following guidelines to keep everyone safe in our studio!
1. For those who have signed up for our workshops, it will still proceed as scheduled.
2. Participants need to put on their masks at all time and will be seated in 2 pax per table with 1m distancing from table to table.
3. The maximum participant per class will be capped at 6 pax per session.
4. In between classes – all our tables, chairs, materials will be wiped down with sanitizers for the next class.
5. All workshop attendees will need to comply with the necessary safe management measures and not come to our studio if they are unwell or have been in close contact with persons including household members who are on Stay Home Notice, under Quarantine Order or unwell.
You will need to declare if you have been to those covid clusters in the past 30 days, or if any of your family members are in quarantine. after you have booked the workshop. Otherwise, we will have to reschedule your slot to later date to ensure the safety of other participants.
Slime Making & Clay Magnet Workshop
- Parents are required to drop-off your child for the workshop. Except for children age of 4 years old or below can be accompanied by One (1) parent.
1. Make your payment on our website. For 1 pax purchase, please contact us directly for booking.
2. Contact us at email@example.com on your preferred date and time, subject to availability.
3. We will contact you within a day (Mon-Fri) to confirm your booking. Please give us a lead time of 3-5 days before your visiting date.
4. Arrive on time for temperature screening and check in via SafeEntry QR code.