Kick off the creative day with clay magnet making workshop, where your child will learn how to express designs in mixing colors and turn them into a magnet.
Then, using extensive materials, unleash D.I.Y. skills with their very own slime. In this creative session, children may experiment with their handmade borax-free slime with provided slime add-ons.
The workshop allows your child to learn physio-social and physical skills by practising physical skills like grip control, motor coordination, and spatial awareness. Give your child the chance to improve their thinking and communication skills by decorating and making decisions of the colours, shapes, design you want.
Location: The Craftroom by Soaprise, 41 Temple Street, #02-01, S058586. Chinatown MRT station - Exit A (3 mins walk)
Bring home: One (1) Clay Magnet
One (1) tub of Slime
[Promotion! Klook/ BYkidO bookings excluded]
Take a picture of yourself in our workshop and tag Jolly Confetti on FaceBook or Instagram to upgrade your package to Two (2) tubs of Slime instead of One!
Slime Making & Clay Magnet Workshop
- Parents are required to drop-off your child for the workshop. Except for children age of 4 years old or below can be accompanied by One (1) parent.
1. Make your payment on our website. For 1 pax purchase, please contact us directly for booking.
2. Contact us at email@example.com on your preferred date and time, subject to availability.
3. We will contact you within a day (Mon-Fri) to confirm your booking. Please give us a lead time of 3-5 days before your visiting date.
4. Arrive on time for temperature screening and check in via SafeEntry QR code.