- Ideal for boys and girls and mixed ages!
- Suitable for preschoolers, primary school children, teens and even parents have fun engaging the senses stretching and crushing slimes our workshop!
Make a booking with us for step by step guided fun slime making workshop, children can unleash their creativity at our studio, so you don’t have to worry about the mess or tidy up after!
Each participant (max 5 person) will make & bring home a total of 2 cups of their very own borax-free slimes!
Venue: 41 Temple Street #02-01, S058586. Chinatown MRT Exit A - 3mins walk. Shophouse next to Yum Cha, Blue door.
Updated as of 21 July 2021! In the light back to phrase 2 (heightened alert) SG Covid-19 measures, we have returned to the following guidelines to keep everyone safe in our studio!
1. For those who have signed up for our workshops, it will still proceed as scheduled.
2. Participants need to put on their masks at all time and will be seated in 2 pax per table with 1m distancing from table to table.
3. The maximum participant per class will be capped at 6 pax per session.
4. In between classes – all our tables, chairs, materials will be wiped down with sanitizers for the next class.
5. All workshop attendees will need to comply with the necessary safe management measures and not come to our studio if they are unwell or have been in close contact with persons including household members who are on Stay Home Notice, under Quarantine Order or unwell.
You will need to declare if you have been to those covid clusters in the past 30 days, or if any of your family members are in quarantine. after you have booked the workshop. Otherwise, we will have to reschedule your slot to later date to ensure the safety of other participants.
Fun Slime Making Workshop
- Please give us a lead time of 3-5 days before your visiting date.