Our Yearly Halloween Event is Here Again!
Come dressed in your best Halloween costume and join us in making Halloween Slime and Clay Magnet! Be spooked by the creepy crawlies spiders and Monster Googly Eye!
Lastly, shout "Trick or treat!" and be rewarded with some of the Best Asian Candies!
Buy in group (2 for $80, 5 for $199) to enjoy discounted price!
- 1x Slime Tub
- 1x Clay Art Magnet
and some candies!
One Day Only! 31st Oct, Sunday
Time: 11am, 2pm, 3:30pm & 5pm
Venue: 41 Temple Street #02-01, S058586. (The Craft Room by Soaprise) Chinatown MRT station, exit A - 3 mins walk.
*This is a children drop-off class. For parent(s) who wish to join in, you are required to purchase ticket(s) and a set(s) of material will be provided to you to participate.
*No cancellation or refund if fail to turn up.
We have enforced the following SG Covid-19 measures to keep everyone safe in our studio!
1. For those who have signed up for our workshops, it will still proceed as scheduled.
2. Participants need to put on their masks at all time and will be seated in 2 pax per table with 1m distancing from table to table.
3. The maximum participant per class will be capped at 6 pax per session.
4. In between classes – all our tables, chairs, materials will be wiped down with sanitizers for the next class.
5. All workshop attendees will need to comply with the necessary safe management measures and not come to our studio if they are unwell or have been in close contact with persons including household members who are on Stay Home Notice, under Quarantine Order or unwell.
You will need to declare if you have been to those covid clusters in the past 30 days, or if any of your family members are in quarantine. after you have booked the workshop. Otherwise, we will have to reschedule your slot to later date to ensure the safety of other participants.
Halloween Slime & Clay Art Workshop
1. Make your payment on our website. For purchase of 1 ticket only, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We will contact you within a day (Mon-Fri) to confirm your booking. Please give us a lead time of 3-5 days before your visiting date.
3. Arrive on time for temperature screening and check in via SafeEntry QR code.