Join us for a 60 mins slime making workshop and get slime making & handling tips from our play instructor. You will be given a set of Slime Jumbo Kit worth $50 to make slime in our studio as well as to continue with your sensory experience at home! In this Slime Jumbo Kit, you can make up to 10 bottles of slimes.
There is a step by step instruction sheet to guide you along too!
For more slimy fun! We recommend you add in foam balls and confetti (included) for a cruchy slime. In addition, try at home with water beads, shaving foam, clay or coloring!
- 2x plastic bowls
- 8x ice cream sticks
- 4x empty slime containers (air-tight, food grade)
- 1x measuring cup
- 1 litre clear glue
- 1x 500ml activator
- 2x packets of baking soda
- 1x set of glitter dust (colours vary)
- 1x pack of confetti (colours vary)
- 1x pack of foam beads (colours vary)
Updated as of 21 July 2021! In the light back to phrase 2 (heightened alert) SG Covid-19 measures, we have returned to the following guidelines to keep everyone safe in our studio!
1. For those who have signed up for our workshops, it will still proceed as scheduled.
2. Participants need to put on their masks at all time and will be seated in 2 pax per table with 1m distancing from table to table.
3. The maximum participant per class will be capped at 6 pax per session.
4. In between classes – all our tables, chairs, materials will be wiped down with sanitizers for the next class.
5. All workshop attendees will need to comply with the necessary safe management measures and not come to our studio if they are unwell or have been in close contact with persons including household members who are on Stay Home Notice, under Quarantine Order or unwell.
You will need to declare if you have been to those covid clusters in the past 30 days, or if any of your family members are in quarantine. after you have booked the workshop. Otherwise, we will have to reschedule your slot to later date to ensure the safety of other participants.
Slime Making Workshop (1 pax)
*To open up the bottle of activator, follow the below instructions:
1. Unscrew the cap and discard the safety ring.
2 after removing the safety ring, screw in the cap tightly to break the seal
Suitable age: 3 years old and above. You may drop off your child if he/she is above 5 years old otherwise only 1 accompanying adult is allowed regardless age.