How exciting is to watch colourful and fizzy bath bomb comes to life when you put them into water!
Bath bomb is an alternative to bubble bath and can make bath time a lot of fun!
This guided workshop is approximately 60 mins, you will be given bath bomb powder, using a selection of colours, 100% pure essential oils, and dried flowers to make 4 bath bombs:
- 3x small size, 5 cm diameter suitable for foot bath
- 1x big size, 8 cm diameter suitable for soak bath
All tools will be provided during the workshop. *Children gloves will be provided
Venue: 41 Temple Street, #02-01, S058586. Chinatown (Exit A), 3 mins walk.
Updated as of 21 July 2021! In the light back to phrase 2 (heightened alert) SG Covid-19 measures, we have returned to the following guidelines to keep everyone safe in our studio!
1. For those who have signed up for our workshops, it will still proceed as scheduled.
2. Participants need to put on their masks at all time and will be seated in 2 pax per table with 1m distancing from table to table.
3. The maximum participant per class will be capped at 6 pax per session.
4. In between classes – all our tables, chairs, materials will be wiped down with sanitizers for the next class.
5. All workshop attendees will need to comply with the necessary safe management measures and not come to our studio if they are unwell or have been in close contact with persons including household members who are on Stay Home Notice, under Quarantine Order or unwell.
You will need to declare if you have been to those covid clusters in the past 30 days, or if any of your family members are in quarantine. after you have booked the workshop. Otherwise, we will have to reschedule your slot to later date to ensure the safety of other participants.