Unleash your creative side as you and your child join a slime and clay coaster-making class! Learn how to express designs in mixing colors and turn them into homeware coaster.
The workshop allows for bonding time with your child to enjoy the fun of DIY projects such as slime and coasters with the guidance of a professional.
- Make unique crafts, such as glittery slime and clay coasters, with your kid
- Gain new skills and explore the endless possibilities in crafting
- Perfect for beginners who want a fun way to pass time
- Suitable for mixed ages from preschool children to teenagers!
*Each ticket is for 2 pax, recommend for siblings/ parent and child
Location: The Craftroom by Soaprise, 41 Temple Street, #02-01, S058586. Chinatown MRT station - Exit A (3 mins walk)
Bring home: In total, 2 (Two) pieces of homeware coasters & 2 (Two) slimes per pair.
1. All particpants regardsless of age need to put on their masks at all time.
2. All workshop attendees will need to comply with the necessary safe management measures and not come to our studio if they are unwell or have been in close contact with persons including household members who are unwell.